The Rotary Foundation is offering up to 50 Fully-funded Academic Fellowships for worldwide students for the academic year 2023-24.
Up to 50 fellows are selected every year in a globally competitive process based on personal, academic, and professional achievements. Fellows earn either a master’s degree or a professional development certificate in peace and development studies at one of the seven Rotary Peace Centers, located at leading universities around the world.
Wonderful fellowship for overseas students.
User Review( votes)
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is the premier academic scholarship of the Rotary Foundation, supporting Rotary’s mission to empower, educate, and increase the capacity of peacebuilders through rigorous academic training, practice, and global networking opportunities.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
- Course Level: Master’s degree or certificate
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in fields related to in peace and
- Scholarship Award: Fully funded
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Nationality: Citizens from around the world
- Scholarship can be taken in Rotary Peace Centers located around the globe
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from around the world are eligible for these Rotary Peace Fellowships.
- Entrance Requirements: Qualified candidates must:
- Have three years of related work experience for the master’s program (five years for the Duke program)
- Have five years of related work experience for the certificate program and be able to explain how their plan to promote peace aligns with Rotary’s mission (Candidates for Makerere University must either befrom Africa, have worked in Africa, or work with African communities or initiatives outside the continent.)
- Be proficient in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- How to Apply: Applications for the 2023-24 academic term need to be submitted to Rotary districts by 15 May 2023. Applicants have to submit a referral form with their name and email address.
- English Language Requirements: International applicants for whom English is not the first language must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.