The University of Edinburgh is pleased to announce the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies International funding for the academic year 2020-21 in the UK.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
A valuable program for overseas candidates in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for BVM&S full-time programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available in Veterinary Studies at the University of Edinburgh.
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available.
- Award: Each scholarship is worth £5,000 per year and is tenable for the duration of your degree programme, subject to satisfactory progress.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must be liable for the overseas rate of fee.
- Applicants should have applied through either the Universities and Colleges Application Service (UCAS) or the Veterinary Medical Colleges Application Service (VMCAS) for the BVM&S full-time programme commencing in the 2020-2021 academic year and been offered a place.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You have to enrol in a BVM&S full-time programme at the University of Edinburgh.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2020