The Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) now wishes to invite applicants for its Digicom undergraduate financial aid. A total of 14 opportunities are available for new undergraduates from partner schools in Turkey, India and Hong Kong.
The aim of The grants is to support students with tuition fee waivers over the first three years of study at Royal Holloway.
User Review( votes)
Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL), formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It has three faculties, 20 academic departments and c. 9,265 undergraduate and postgraduate students from over 100 countries.
- Application Deadline: Varies
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The studentships are available as tuition fee reductions (£5,000 for India and Turkey and £2,000 for USA and Canada) offered each year for the first three years of study.
- Number of Awards: Fourteen opportunities are available.
- Nationality: Applicants from India, Turkey and Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from India, Turkey and Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- Entrance Requirements: You must have international fee status and, at a minimum, final or expected grades of at least GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Your personal details and academic achievements will be taken from your application form. In addition to this information, you will need to provide a scholarship statement.
- Scholarship statement – for all scholarships except Bedford Society.
- Your statement should be no longer that 400 words and should include.
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you.
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for.
- What your future aspirations are and how the support will help you to achieve your future goals.
- Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
- Please see notes below for additional scholarship specific requirements. If there is no note relating to a particular scholarship, then only the generic scholarship statement listed under above is required. Please also refer to the relevant “Eligibility criteria” section of our website for further details.