Royal Museums Greenwich is pleased to announce the Caird Research Fellowships to support study at a post-doctoral or equivalent level.
The program is open to encourage applications from scholars of all nationalities and career stages who have been awarded a PhD, or who expect this to occur before the start of the fellowship in the UK.
This is the best offer to get higher education with a study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Museum Greenwich is an organization consisting of four existing museums in Greenwich, London. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Greenwich is one of the most historically rich areas of London.
Application Deadline: October 6, 2019
- University or Organization: Royal Museums Greenwich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: £1,600 per calendar month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form all around the globe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for PhD applicants to study at a post-doctoral or equivalent level
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must scholars of any nationalities and career stages who have been awarded a PhD, or who expect this to occur before the start of the fellowship
- Applicants intending to do a study at the post-doctoral or equivalent level
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this Caird Fellowships, applicants must download the application form and submit with CV, research proposal and timetable at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Four documents are required:
1) A completed application form, which asks for brief personal details, the title and duration of the proposed research project and the names and addresses of two academic referees.
2) A curriculum vitae; this should be kept short (a maximum of 3 pages) and include details of the applicant’s education, employment history and major publications or papers delivered.
3) An outline of the proposed research project, which should not exceed two sides of A4 paper.
4) A timetable for its completion, and proposals for making the results available.
- Admission Requirements: Reference letters- Applicants should send a copy of their application to the referee who submitted it at that time or before it is submitted.
The fellowship award is £ 1,600 per month. The award will pay directly to the Fellow’s Institution or Fellow, in which case UK tax and national insurance will be deducted at source.