Students who hold excellent academic qualifications are invited by the Asian Institute of Technology to apply for its Royal Thai Government Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is expected to cover tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses for the winning candidates. Students from Thailand and other Asian countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Bachelor’s or master’s degree students at AIT will both be considered for the award.
A wonderful chance for international candidates.
User Review( votes)
Specialising in engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning, the Asian Institute of Technology, founded in 1959, is an international organization for higher education situated 40 km north of Bangkok, Thailand. It is ranked 201-220 in QS WUR Ranking by Subject 2022.
Why choose to study at the Asian Institute of Technology? The Asian Institute of Technology aims to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region and its integration into the global economy. The institute promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asia-Pacific region, through higher education, research, and outreach.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 28th February, 2023.
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Eligible Countries: All Thai and foreign national students from Asian countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master’s degree programmes in the desired field of study offered at the Asian Institute of Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an outstanding education record in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and 2-year Master’s Program from an accredited institution in related fields.
- The applicants must have a GPA of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree ? 3.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must log in to the application portal of the university and apply for admission. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide recommendation letters and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for international students of their respective universities.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants who will win this scholarship will be awarded tuition, registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus for seven semesters by the Royal Thai Government.