Nominations are invited for the 2020 R T Hall Prize of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ). The Prize is the most prestigious research award of CSANZ and recognizes the achievements of senior and established investigators. The Prize is awarded in open competition and is directed towards recognition of sustained and outstanding research achievement.
• The R T Hall Prize will be awarded to an individual investigator for a coherent body of
work, which advances knowledge of the cardiovascular system and its diseases. In
exceptional circumstances, the Prize may be awarded to a small group for an
outstanding contribution to the field of cardiology.
• The work must have been published in a scientific journal or journals.
• The investigator MUST be a Member of CSANZ and the work must have been
substantially undertaken in Australia or New Zealand.
Worthy offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
How to Apply
The nomination package should include the following:
• a letter of nomination from a Member of CSANZ outlining the significance and
impact of the nominee’s work
• confirmation from the nominee that they wish to be considered for the Prize
• a two page CV to include a list of the nominee’s top five publications from the past five years
Application deadline: November 25, 2019