Griffith University is offering RTP International Fee Offset Scholarships for international students. Scholarships fully cover the HDR program tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the candidate.
The studentships are available for pursuing an HDR program. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. A highly ranked university with an international outlook, they’re deeply connected to their community and value their place in it.
Why study at Griffith University? At the university, Students will be provided with an excellent education and the capacity to develop and apply knowledge to exercise influence and make meaningful life-long contributions to their communities.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2021
University or Organization: Griffith University
Course Level: HDR program
Awards: Fee Tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
- To be eligible for TP International Fee Offset Scholarship, an applicant must:
Not be a domestic student, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa or a New Zealand citizen and be commencing or enrolled in HDR program (for which RTP support is available) at Griffith University.
- RTP International Fee Offset Scholarship will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
- The studentships are available for international students only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: New applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for application. You can access the online application here.
- Current HDR candidates or applicants with a current offer (not yet commenced) are required to follow a different process for submitting a application. Details can be found here.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Fee Offset: The fee offset provided by the scholarship removes the liability of the awardee to pay program tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
- Overseas Student Health Cover: The award includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy which covers the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.