RWTH International Academy is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its International Research Ambassador Scholarships for Highly-qualified and motivated international students.
The scholarship is open to highly-qualified and motivated Diplom/Master’s students and doctoral candidates who will take part in a research internship at a renowned university or research institution in USA and Canada.
Nice chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
The RWTH Aachen University is a public institution that is currently ranked 145th in the world by the QS Global University Rankings 2021. In addition to being one of the best public universities in Aachen, it is also an active institution that is not afraid of taking on new challenges, as well as one that incorporates and cultivates a focus on business.
Why study at the RWTH International Academy? Integration of professional and academic education is one of the primary focuses of the academy, which is committed to fostering its development. It gives participants the opportunity to put the knowledge gained at the university to use in a real-world situation.
Application Deadline: August 1
- University or Organization: RWTH International Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research candidates
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in USA and Canada
- Eligible Countries: USA and Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, students can hand in their application via:
- E-mail (this method is preferred – originals should be scanned and sent in one PDF-document)
- Postal mail
- Personally in the International Office
RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY
Dezernat 2.0 – International Office
RWTH Ambassador Program
- Supporting Documents: You must upload your letter of intent and CV in one pdf onto the RWTH Online application portal together with your application in the field for “Other proof of performance/ assessments” by the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
RWTH International Academy will provide a waiver of the tuition fees to successful candidates.