Sacramento Region Community Foundation is offering multiple scholarships for 2020-2021 academic year.
An admirable offer for high school and college students to get financial support for study.
User Review( votes)
The Sacramento Region Community Foundation is a reliable repository of charitable assets, a community catalyst for meaningful change and an advocate for shaping significant impact through philanthropy since 1983.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- University or Organization: Sacramento Region Community Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High School and College level
- Award: Varies from $500 to $8000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepting form across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all award applications because each award has its own eligibility criteria. Applicants can check each scholarship on the ‘Benefits” section below.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for any of any Sacramento Scholarships, applicants must complete a general application by creating an account with the online scholarships system.
- Supporting Documents: Must upload all the following: ACT & SAT Scores, high school and most recent college transcript, and Financial Need (FAFSA application). Besides this, each award has its own requirements which mentioned on each scholarship page.
- Entry Requirements: Required cumulative GPA on a 4.0 Scale
- Language Requirement: English
There are multiple awards available with different prize amount as the following:
- Benny Goodman Foundation: $1,000 to $3,500
- Benny Goodman Foundation: up to $10,000
- Benny Goodman Foundation: $500 – $1,000 for 2-year college & $1,000 – $8,000 for 4-year college or university
- Carroylin and Robert Threlkel Scholarship Fund: $1,000 to $5,000
- Dreier Family Scholarship: $1,000 to $3,000
- Erin Aaberg Givans Memorial Scholarship: $5,000.00
- Eugene and Thora Chin Scholarship Fund: $1,000 to $6,000
- James McClatchy 25-Year Club Scholarship Fund: $1,000 to $3,000
- Paulsen Family Scholarship Fund: $1,000 to $2,500
- Paulsen Family Scholarship Fund: $3,000 to $5,000
- Sarah A. Bonnifield Vietnam Veterans Scholarship Fund: $1,000
- Stolba/Sukkary Family Scholarship: $1,000 to $3,000
- The AVID-COLLEGE HORIZONS Scholarship: $1,500 to $2,000
- The Diane Dawson Memorial Scholarship: $1,000 to $3,000
- The Graydon and Myrth Fox Scholarship: $1,000 to $5,000
- The Kristi Karacozoff Memorial Scholarship: $500 to $1,500
- The Mark McCollum “Ride On” Scholarship: up to $2,000
- The Max and Nadine Dimick Scholarship: $500 to $1,000
- The Nadine Dimick Nursing Scholarship: $1,000
- The Outstanding Youth College Fund Scholarship: Varies
- The Philip M. Dowd Memorial Scholarship: $1,000 to $5,000
- Yolo Youth Service Awards: $1,000
- Capital Area Promise Scholarship: $1,500 for Community College, $2,500 for 4-Year University
- AIA Central Valley/John Ellis Architectural Scholarship: $500
- Julia R. Millon Memorial Scholarship: $1,500
- Ramona Burnham Scholarship Foundation: $5000
- Art Savage Scholarship Fund: $500 to $1,000