The University of Malakand is offering SAFE Scholarships for Pakistani students. These scholarships cover one-year fees at the University of Malakand.
The University of Malakand; abbreviated as UOM is a public sector university located at the bank of the Swat River in Chakdara, Lower Dir District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and Masters programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships shall cover one-year fees at the University of Malakand.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligibility: BSc and Masters Students facing financial difficulties (Students studying in their final Year/Semesters are encouraged to apply).
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- Download application by clicking here.
- Submit Duly Completed Application form to your respective Departments. (Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Processed)
- Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for the initial interview
- Final interview of the shortlisted candidates and the award of Scholarships will be made by the SAFE Scholarship Committee.