Are you an Indian student and want to explore and research India’s rich cultural heritage? Here is an opportunity for you. Sahapedia is pleased to announce the third edition of its Fellowship program in India.
The program is open to encourage those candidates, who wish to conduct documentation and critical research in diverse areas of cultural knowledge.
Marvelous opportunity for Indian students
User Review( votes)
Sahapedia is an online multimedia knowledge resource, which creatively engages with culture and history to reveal connections for a wide public using digital media. Though this, students can explore historic sites and natural spaces through virtual walks.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides candidates the help to work out a great career path and find a career that they love. They can get a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The call is open to post-graduates and above qualified in the disciplines of the Humanities and Social Sciences or those with equivalent experience. They must have professional or academic familiarity with the subject under the application. Students must have to hold an Indian bank account.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are recommended to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After being admitted, claimants can apply for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a resume, a proposal of approximately 1000 words, along with an abstract of about 250 words, writing a sample of at least 1500 words, list of existing literature or work on the topic with no more than 15 items/titles.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are needed to hold the bachelor and master degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to present evidence of English Proficiency if their first language is not English.
Selected fellows will get an award of ?44,445, which will be released in three installments, based on the completion of specific deliverables.