If you want to study in a supportive learning environment, then you can apply for the SAIBT Hong Kong Scholarships at the University of South Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Hong Kong Scholarship is open to applications from students commencing in the Early Transition and diploma study programme in the June intake in 2022. To be eligible to win this scholarship, students must have a minimum of HKDSE 13 points in their previous studies. Winning applicants will receive a 20% tuition fee reduction.
Wonderful chance for students to get benefited in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Australia is a public research university. It is ranked 326th in QS Global World Rankings 2022 while holding a mission to be integral to the development and sustainability of rural communities by facilitating evidence-based, targeted learning experiences for the current and future workforce.
Why choose to study at the University of South Australia? The University of South Australia is committed to educating and preparing global learners from all backgrounds, instilling professional skills and knowledge, and capacity and drive for lifelong learning. It is a globally connected and engaged university with industry-informed teaching and research that is inventive and adventurous.
Application Deadline: Students must abide by course-specific application deadlines. However, students must make sure that their acceptance is received by them by 15th June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Early Transition and Diploma
- Award: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Early Transition Program and Diploma program offered at the University of South Australia are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must receive a minimum of HKDSE 13 points in their previous studies.
- The applicants must have received the acceptance letter with regards to their application by 12 pm Wednesday 15 June 2022.
- The applicants must be commencing studies in June intake in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit an international application form and passport or visa copy along with other academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of an Australian Year 12 program or must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree. The applicants must also additionally meet the normal degree admission requirements for the degree applied.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following accepted English language proficiency tests at the University of Australia:
- IELTS – Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PBT and iBT
- The University of Cambridge – ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET) – accepted for Health Science programs
The University of South Australia will provide the selected students a 20% tuition fee for the study programme they have applied for.