Saitama University is happy to announce The grants for Privately Financed Students in Saitama University by the Kyoritsu International Foundation for studies undertaken in the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship programme has been curated for international students from selective countries who are already enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at Saitama University. They must have at least one year of study left to be considered eligible to win this application . The Award is valued at 60,000 JPY or 100,000 JPY.
A fine programme for international students in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Known for its well-developed industries and cultures, well-balanced urban and natural environment and convenience, Saitama University is a Japanese national university located in a suburban area of Saitama City. The university is globally recognised and ranks 1627th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Saitama University? Saitama University is a comprehensive institution that is focused on developing human resources to fulfill its universal role as a seat of knowledge, strive to solve the challenges facing contemporary society and to contribute to the global community. The university is also the mainstay of civil society and generates knowledge and technology in response to the demands of the day.
Application Deadline: Applications will close at 15:00, 6th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Saitama University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: 100,000 JPY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students from Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Mongolia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, East Timor, Brunei, and Maldives are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme offered at Saitama University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have at least one year of enrolment remaining in the same program from April 2022.
- The applications must be made in the Japanese language only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission application at Saitama University must be submitted to the Office of International Affairs of the university. The application form must be requested via mail to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Request for Kyoritsu application Form/ your Name‡. The applicants must be sure to write their name and student ID number in the mail.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application Form in an MS Word format along with one colour photo which will be suitable for a student ID card
- An official Transcript from the applicant‡s home institution
- (Non-native speakers of English) An official English test score
- Passport Copy
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated high school or hold an undergraduate qualification. They must also meet the GPA requirements of the course they wish to join, if applicable.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
Saitama University will award the winning international students a Award amount worth 60,000 JPY or 100,000 JPY.