Searching for postgraduate funding? The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the Saltire Scholarship to the commencing international candidate in the UK.
Nice chance for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. It has been ranked 8th in the UK for student experience, and 2nd within Scotland. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in various field of study.
Why you should apply at the University of Dundee ?The University provides executive support and coordination for the high-quality strategic program. It offers a wide range of opportunities for the candidate to build up a career in their chosen field. Here candidate can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths and career goals.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: support will be awarded worth up to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The grant is available to the citizen of Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan, United States
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- Eligible Countries: The citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to study the postgraduate degree program in the field of Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Computing, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Mechanical Engineering, Philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible to apply for the opportunity , all applicants must:
- Have a Conditional or Unconditional Offer to study at the University of Dundee in September 2020. This can be any full time (180 credits), postgraduate taught, on-campus programme.
- Have International fee status as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Pakistan, USA or Canada
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply for the opportunity applicants need to submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Supporting documents are not required for the opportunity
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for a Saltire Scholarship candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must be able to prove that they can meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £8,000.