Interested in applying for a Saltire Scholarship? Scottish Government and Scottish Higher Education Institutions are offering Saltire Scholarships for International Students. The scheme offers up to 50 awards towards tuition fees for any one year of full-time study on a postgraduate Masters programme at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
The bursaries are designed to support the promotion of Scotland as an excellent destination for academic learning and are targeted at the priority sectors of Science, Technology, Creative industries, Healthcare, and medical sciences, Renewable and clean energy.
An incredible opportunity to study in a country with world-leading universities
User Review( vote)
Why should apply for this program? Students will able to access new opportunities, new thinking and enjoy a great work-life balance.
- University or Organization: Scottish Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate masters programme
- Award: The scheme offers up to 50 awards, each worth £8000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan, and the USA
- The award can be taken in the UK (Scotland)
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to citizens of the following countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan, and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The course must be a postgraduate Masters level course in one of the following subject areas: Science, Technology, Creative industries, Healthcare & medical, and Renewable and clean energy.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those students who hold an undergraduate degree an a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees. They do not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland, and also Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Applicants must have An interest in studying in Scotland and/or at a specific Scottish university. The aspiration to work and study in a global context and take a position of leadership in their chosen career. A willingness and the necessary interpersonal and communication skills required to participate in the programme of activities that accompanies The grants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in this application , applicants need to take admission at any Scottish university. Then they can submit an application form through the given link online form.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to submit any supporting documents for this application .
- Admission Requirements: For the admission at any Scottish Higher Education Institutions, applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefit: The scholarship provides up to 50 awards, each worth £8000, towards tuition fees for any one year of full-time study on a postgraduate Masters programme.