Shaanxi Normal University is delighted to offer San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province to pursue undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. program. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to Non-Chinese students.
Founded in 1944, Shaanxi Normal University is a top-tier comprehensive teachers’ university directly administered by the Ministry of Education and under the key construction of the state’s “211” Project. Presently, it has 21 schools and departments, 2 basic courses teaching departments, 65 undergraduate majors, 159 master’s degree specializations, 69 doctoral specializations and 18 post-doctoral mobile research stations. The university has competitive advantages in areas of Chinese Language and Literature, History and Cultural Studies, Business Administration, International Trade, Education and Psychology, Bio-engineering.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Categories and Criteria
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and hold a valid passport issued by a foreign country.
- Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in Shaanxi Normal University.
- Applicants must have a favourable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
- Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
- Students who have already been granted any scholarships like the Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply for this scholarship.
- Other basic requirements for the applicants
|Applicants||Latest Diploma Acquired||Age|
|Undergraduate||Applicants should least have diploma according to Chinese high school.||Below 20|
|Master Student||Applicants should have at least a bachelors degree||Below 30|
|PhD Student||Applicants should have at least a Masters degree.||Below 35|
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in Shaanxi Normal University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application Materials
- Application form of the San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
- Copies of passport and current visa
- Latest diploma or academic certificate acquired (like graduation certificate)
- Academic Transcripts in the current university
- Original Recommendation Letters were written by two professors or associate professors (Only required for the master degree applicants and PhD applicants)
Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted before September 25 each year.