Santa Clara University is a private institution, founded in 1851. Its oldest operating institution of higher education and is distinguished by one of the highest graduation rates among all master’s universities in the United States.
The 8,800-student university draws upon more than 450 years of the Jesuit tradition of educating the whole person for service and leadership. It offers rigorous undergraduate curricula in the arts and sciences, business, and engineering.
User Review( votes)
The University pursues its vision by creating an academic community that educates the whole person within the Jesuit, Catholic tradition, making student learning their central focus, continuously improving their curriculum and co-curriculum, strengthening their scholarship and creative work, and serving the communities of which they are a part of Silicon Valley and around the world.
Santa Clara University will educate citizens and leaders of competence, conscience, and compassion and cultivate knowledge and faith to build a more humane, just, and sustainable world.
Santa Clara University’s Ranking
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,438.
- Santa Clara University’s ranking in Best Colleges is 2 Regional Universities West.
- Its tuition and fees are $49,858 (2017-18).
The student-faculty ratio at Santa Clara University is 11:1, and the school has 43.5 percent of its classes with fewer than 20 students. The most popular majors at Santa Clara University include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Social Sciences, Engineering, Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs; and Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
Academic Departments & Programs
- Art & Art History
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Environmental Studies and Sciences
- Graduate Program in Pastoral Ministries
- Public Health Science
- Political Science
- Modern Languages & Literatures
- Ethnic Studies
- Mathematics & Computer Science etc.
- Financial Aid: Available
- Percent Receiving Aid: 79%
- Tuition: In-State: $42,156.00/Year, Out-of-State: $42,156.00/Year
Santa Clara University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,438, with a gender distribution of 50 percent male students and 50 percent female students. At this school, 55 percent of the students live in college-owned, -operated or -affiliated housing and 45 percent of students live off campus.
Santa Clara University’s Scholarships
Santa Clara University providing 3 scholarships named as:
- Paul and Betty Baldacci Family Scholarship
- ‘Cas’ Castruccio Endowed Athletic Scholarship
- 1970 Walk-On Athlete Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Conn Brothers Athletic Scholarship
- Dooling Family Scholarship
- Bruce Hale Memorial Scholarship
- Kevin Kelly Family Endowed Athletic Scholarship, etc.
- Joseph and Katherine Anderson Memorial Athletic Scholarship
- Clougherty Family Scholarship
- Souza Family Scholarship
- Marygrace Colby Athletic Scholarship
- Sal Sanfilippo Family Scholarship