The University of Stirling is offering applications for the Santander masters programme in the UK. These awards are designed for the academic year 2021/2022.
The bursaries are open to all international applicants wishing to study any full time taught Masters programme at the University of Stirling.
Best offer for all nationalities students to get fund for master study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Master’s degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
- Study Subject (s): The studentships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Stirling.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate (taught) at the University of Stirling.
- Awards: £4,000 tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- The award can be taken in the UK
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
Nationality: All nationalities are eligible
How to Apply
In the form, applicants need to complete three sections as the following:
- Section 1: Personal details
- Section 2: Academic information
- Section 3: Personal statement: Tell them why you have chosen the University of Stirling, including details of how your chosen area of study
and receipt of this application would support you in achieving your career aspirations.
Application Deadline: 28 May 2021