The City, University of London is delighted to be a participating institution in the Santander Scholarship Scheme, earmarked for postgraduate masters students. financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, research potential, and financial need.
The City, University of London programme aims to provide financial support to postgraduate students from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay, USA.
User Review( votes)
City University London is a leading global University committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London. A university is proud of the quality of their education, research, and enterprise and is ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world.
Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent.
Course Level: The studentships are available for postgraduate masters students at City, University of London.
Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Five opportunities are available.
- Each scholarship is worth £2,000 towards tuition fees.
- Funds will be deducted from the January 2018 tuition fee installment due.
Number of Awards: Five opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the bursary, applicants must:
- Be a permanent resident in one of the following Santander network countries; Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Singapore, and Uruguay.
- Obtained or expecting to obtain a Bachelors’ degree awarded at a level equivalent to at least a UK upper second-class degree (2:1) from a university within the Santander University Network.
- Currently holding an offer to study on a full-time Masters course* during the 2017/18 academic year at City, the University of London at the point of submitting this application form. *Excludes postgraduate diplomas and training courses.
Nationality: Applicants from the following countries can apply:
List of Countries: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay, USA
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a Bachelors’ degree awarded at a level equivalent to at least a 2:1 UK Bachelors Honours degree from a University.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Deadline for receipt of completed application forms is October 23, 2017.