Applicants are invited for Santander Universities postgraduate placements at Glasgow Caledonian University to study in the UK.
The program is open for higher achievement international candidates who want to study a Master’s degree program.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow, and Glasgow Polytechnic.
Why at GCU? The university will assist and support you in managing your own career development and employability. Also, prepare candidates for local and international jobs.
- University or Organization: Santander Universities
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 30 July 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, United States, Uruguay), Europe(Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom), China, Qatar, Russia, and Singapore are eligible for the award.
- Other nationalities will be considered on an exceptional basis” as we will consider applications from students out with the SU network.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for the master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this program, you must have been offered a place to study at GCU or GCU London.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For the award, the applicant has to take admission in Master’s degree program at the university and then can apply for the funded award
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit, a copy of passport, personal statement and CV.
- Admission Requirement: For the Admission, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
- Benefits: The award will provide £5,000 for full-time master’s level program.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.