The Saw Centre is proud to offer the Saw Centre MBA Finance funding for talented students in Singapore. To recognize the academic excellence of students who are pursuing full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the NUS Business School, the Saw Centre for Financial Studies will award the Saw Centre MBA Finance education award to outstanding candidates twice a year in Semester 1 and Semester 2, beginning in Academic Year 2009.
Application Deadline: Closed
Nice opportunity for aspirants from Singapore
User Review( votes)
If you are a Singapore Citizen, and full-time MBA applicants at NUS Business School, and meet the following criteria.
a)Good academic results based on the award of first degree-For candidates approaching their final one or two semesters, the additional criterion of good academic results achieved in their previous semesters will be considered.
b) Keen interest in finance
c)Relevant work experience in finance
d)Strong referral letters
e)Family’s financial background
How to apply
- Prospective recipients are eligible to apply for the Saw Center MBA Finance award! To help the Center maintain contact with prospective applicants for the funding opportunity, please click on the link.
- Applications must be submitted, not later than the closing date stipulated by Saw Center, with the following supporting documents: a) A recent passport photograph of the applicant
- A certified true copy of degree scroll c) Certified true copies of undergraduate transcripts
- Certified true copies of MBA academic results if applying for the award
in the final one or two semesters
- Referee reports from companies of internship or university professors if applying for awards in the final one or two semesters (Optional but preferred)
A monthly stipend of:
i) S$1,000 for a free schooling recipient in his/her first year of study in the MBA program
ii) S$2,000 for a fully funded recipient in his/her final semester or last two semesters of the MBA program