The School of Continuing Education (SCE) at the American University in Cairo (AUC) is offering a limited number of scholarships to Egyptian students. The duration of the scholarship does not exceed one year.
As part of its mission, the School of Continuing Education (SCE) serves the Egyptian society, by extending the resources of The American University in Cairo (AUC) to Egypt.
Amazing opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
The American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, research university located in Cairo, Egypt. The university offers American-style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels, along with a continuing education program.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for Certificates and Translation Diplomas.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Human Resources Management, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration, Sales Management, Marketing, and UN translation Diploma
Scholarship Award: Not Known
Number of Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Egypt
- Applicants should not exceed the age of 25 by July 1, 2019
- Applicants must have earned a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of Very Good (Gayed Gedan)
- Applicants must be ineligible for military service throughout the duration of the scholarship
- Applicants should not have studied any career certificate at the School of Continuing Education or benefited from any AUC/SCE scholarship before
Nationality: Students from Egypt are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: Applicants must pass the Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) with the required score of B1A.
How to Apply
The submitted application forms are initially screened by the Scholarship Award Committee (SAC) members for accuracy of information and compliance with the selection criteria. The screened candidates are requested to come to the School of Continuing Education (SCE) for an interview with SAC. The candidates who have passed the interview are offered scholarships to enroll in one of SCE career certificates and you have to submit:
- A paragraph of about 250 words of your social status (Arabic or English). Please write the paragraph on a word document before you paste it on the online application. The paragraph should include:
- Introduction about yourself (name, age, university, marital status, employed or unemployed)
- A brief about your parents and their employment status and income
- A brief about your siblings, if any and their current education and employment status
- Copy of National ID
- Copy of the national IDs of the parents
- Official Statement of the family monthly income
- HR letter of yourself if employed
- HR letter of both of your parents. If they are retired, submit a document from ???? ??????? ?????????
- Copy of the Military Service Status (for male applicants)
- Copy of the Graduation Certificate
- Copy of the SEPT Score (B1A) at least for Career Certificates
- Copy of the SEPT Score (B2A) at least and (APT) Score for Legal & UN Translation certificate
- Recent Personal Photo
Application Deadline: August 25, 2019