The Bangor University is offering Chartered Banker MBA Scholarships for Autumn 2018 intake. The scholarships of the value of £8,000 are available for self-funded candidates of the full programme.
Bangor University is a Welsh university in the city of Bangor in the county of Gwynedd in North Wales. It received its Royal Charter in 1885 and was one of the founding member institutions of the former federal University of Wales.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: Generous Scholarships of the value of £8,000 are now available for candidates of the Full Programme for the Autumn 2018 intake.
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must meet the entry criteria for the Full Programme and be offered a place for the Autumn 2018 intake. Only self-funded candidates for the Full Programme are eligible for these Scholarships.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode is online application.