The University of Sydney is inviting applications for the 2019 Sydney Scholars Awards. These awards are open for international and Australian students (including New Zealand).
To be eligible you will need to apply for a Sydney Scholars Award on hardship grounds. Awards are available for pursuing the undergraduate degree and combined degrees.
Excellent chance to study at the University of Sydney.
User Review( votes)
Sydney Scholars Awards also supports pupils with excellent academic ability who have faced significant challenges, such as financial, medical or disability issues, have refugee status or live in a rural area.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the country’s leading universities.
University or Organization: University of Sydney
Course Level: Undergraduate degree and combined degrees
Award: $6000 to $10,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International and Australian applicants
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: 30 September 2019
- Awards are open for international and Australian applicants (including New Zealand).
- Awards are available in all subjects offered by the university.
- These prestigious financial aid positions will be offered to holders who meet the selection criteria including an ATAR requirement of 95 and above. Pupils applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music and Sydney College of Arts require an ATAR of 90 or above.
- If you are an international holder, have recently completed an International Baccalaureate or educational award equivalent to the HSC, and are applying for admission through UAC, you are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For Sydney Scholars Awards, applicants will need to complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to upload your most recent school report, Provision for a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- The Sydney Scholars Awards offers Year 12 holders commencing their studies in 2017 the opportunity to apply for awards ranging from $6,000 to $10,000 in value and awarded in duration from one year, up to 5 years (combined degrees).
- For domestic pupils (including New Zealand citizens), if you receive an ATAR of 99.90 you will automatically be awarded worth $10,000 for the duration of your undergraduate degree.