The Parasol Foundation Trust is providing an Israel-India Leaders Scholarship to get an MBA at the Tel Aviv University and develop an Israel-India venture.
Through the Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship, the Parasol Foundation Trust Israel-India Leaders Scholar will develop and receive support for an Israel-India venture in the ‘Start-Up Nation’.
A fine program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Tel Aviv University is Israel’s leading centre of higher learning, providing an education for 30,000 students ranked among the finest in the world.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of business administration.
- Award: The scholarship package valued at approx. $50,000 offers a unique opportunity to women entrepreneurs, by covering full tuition fee at Tel Aviv University’s International MBA program and participation in the prestigious Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship, along with a chance of getting seed funding for an Israel-India venture after successful completion of the program.
- The award can be taken at Israel
In order to apply for a scholarship, the applicant must follow the given criteria:
- Relevant for the 2016-17 academic year
- Applicants must meet the admission guidelines for both the Sofaer International MBA and the Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship
- GMAT, GRE, CAT or JMET required unless waiver granted by the admissions committee. Official exam score can be submitted after the application deadline.
Nationality: Indian nationals can apply for this fellowship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online, using the online application mode.
- Entrance Requirement: Master’s degree programs at TAU International are open to students who have completed or are completing a recognized bachelor’s/undergraduate degree. Generally, a minimum GPA of 80 on a scale of 100, 3.0 on a scale of 4.0, or equivalent applies, but exceptions may be made in the case of an exceptionally strong application with a lower GPA.
- English Language Requirement: All applicants must prove their English-language proficiency validated through a TOEFL or IELTS exam. Exams must be taken before the application deadline, and official scores must be sent directly to the TAU International office by the testing agency. TAU International’s ETS code is 7704. TOEFL test (minimum score: written 582, computer-based 223, or iBT 89) IELTS test (minimum score: 6.5).
Application Deadline: Closed