Habib University encourages high achieving students in realizing their goals of a quality higher education by offering Scholarships in Pakistan.
The university offers these grants to the brilliant aspirants from Pakistan to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Admirable opportunity for students in Pakistan
User Review( votes)
Established in 2010, Habib University is a multi-disciplinary varsity offering undergraduate degrees in science, engineering, arts, humanities, and social sciences. It incorporates a liberal arts education with cultural sensitivity within its curriculum.
Why at the Habib University? The university offers programs of engineering, medicine, surgery, and sciences for students. It also offers liberal arts education that leads to the learning of development and policies through the “Social Development and Policy” program.
- University or Organization: Habib University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Tuition fee, laboratory fee, and studio fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this application , candidates need to apply for the bachelor’s degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the university. All opportunities are awarded irrespective of an applicant’s religious, ethnic, racial, gender or socio-economic background and are for four years provided the students will maintain the required cumulative GPA every semester.
How to Apply
For applying to this studentship, aspirants are required to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at Habib University. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and complete the application form OR Financial Aid application form. The form should be sent to the Office of Student Finance-Habib University Block 18, Gulistan-e Jauhar University Avenue, Off Shahrah-e-Faisal Karachi, Pakistan OR email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copy of your bank statements, documentary evidence of all assets or property owned, including saving certificates, bonds, shares, investments, copies of last tuition fee receipts, copy of all current month’s household utility bills – electricity, gas, telephone and water, copy of your CNIC.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic qualification certificates.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide varies benefits for your studies such as tuition fees, laboratory fees, and studio fees.
- Applicants from Karachi and other parts of Sindh: 22nd January 2020
- Applicants from outside Sindh: 4th July 2020