For providing financial support to the deserving candidate from Egypt, the Future University in Egypt is awarding a number of scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The bursary will be awarded according to the applicant’s academic, sporting, and other achievements to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for Egyptian student
User Review( votes)
The Future University in Egypt has signed many academic co-operation agreements with some of the most distinguished universities in the world. It is one of the most promising private universities in Egypt. It is an educational institute committed to distinction, innovation and quality standards.
Why at Future University in Egypt? The college provides a wholesome training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters. It gives them candidates unprecedented opportunities for gaining a world-class qualification.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Future University in Egypt
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five scholarships in varies number
- Nationality: Egyptian student
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Candidate from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to retain a full-time status during an academic year in order to maintain eligibility for the scholarship. Candidate needs to achieve top grades in their Secondary or High School Certificate will be granted awards. Applicant should win an international, African, or local sports competition
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this education award, claimants are advised to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Future University in Egypt. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the championship certificate, authenticated by the Supreme Council of Sports, to the Student Affairs Department.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are needed to maintain a GPA of 3.7 and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants must have to provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Multiple grants will be awarded in these five scholarships:
- New Students’ Academic Achievement Scholarship: Educational fund
- Siblings Scholarships: 10 per cent reduction in tuition fees
- Partner School Scholarship: Educational fund
- Sports Achievement Scholarship: Educational fund
- The late Dr. Hassan Azazy, University Founder’s Scholarship: Full-tuition scholarships