The Queensland University of Technology is offering Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA) for future and domestic international research students. These scholarships are available only to commencing QUT doctoral research students.
QUTPRAs are provided to assist with general living costs. Awardees, who are not already in receipt of an external tuition fee scholarship, will also be granted a QUT HDR tuition fee sponsorship for the term of candidature.
The Queensland University of Technology, abbreviated as QUT, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
To assess the English language proficiency, university accepts results from the following tests: IELTS (Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based); Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic); Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE); Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Creative Industries Faculty Faculty of Education Faculty of Health Faculty of Law QUT Business School Science and Engineering Faculty.
- Scholarship Award: You’ll receive:
- a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($27,596 in 2019). The scholarship is tax exempt for full-time students, and can be used to support living costs.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Future and domestic international research students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Future and domestic international research students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must
- Meet the admission criteria for a PhD
- Apply for and be accepted into a PhD or professional doctorate.
You must meet English language proficiency requirements by 30 September 2017.
QUT Postgraduate Research Award Scholarships are not Australian Government funded scholarships. You and any dependents are not exempt from visa application fees under this scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: To assess the English language proficiency, university accepts results from the following tests: IELTS (Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based); Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic); Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE); Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
How to Apply: You must register your interest for a scholarship when you apply for your course by completing the ‘Scholarship application’ section of the research degree application form. Indicate on your application that you want to be considered for a scholarship as part of our annual scholarship round.
You’ll be considered for all scholarships you’re eligible for.
If you have already applied for admission and want to be considered in the annual scholarship round, register your interest by contacting the Research Students Centre.
Applications are due by 30 September.