The Queensland University of Technology is offering Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA) for future and domestic international research students. These scholarships are available only to commencing QUT doctoral research students.
The Queensland University of Technology, abbreviated as QUT, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Worthy opportunity for students to get a postgraduate research degree.
User Review( votes)
Why at the Queensland University of Technology?QUT is committed to providing real-world learning experiences and research solutions across a broad range of fields and their courses are in high demand.
- Application Deadline: 8 September 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate research program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Creative Industries Faculty Faculty of Education Faculty of Health Faculty of Law QUT Business School Science and Engineering Faculty.
- Awards: $28,597 in 2021
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Future and domestic international research students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Future and domestic international research students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must
- Meet the admission criteria for a PhD
- Apply for and be accepted into a PhD or professional doctorate.
- You must also meet the English language proficiency requirements
- How to Apply: You must register your interest in a scholarship when you apply for your course by completing the ‘Scholarship application’ section of the research degree application form. Indicate on your application that you want to be considered for a scholarship as part of our annual scholarship round.
- English Language Requirements: To assess the English language proficiency, the university accepts results from the following tests: IELTS (Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based); Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic); Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE); Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
- You’ll receive a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($28,597 in 2021). The scholarship is tax-exempt for full-time students and can be used to support living costs.