The Queensland University of Technology is offering Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA) for future and domestic international research students. These opportunities are available only to commencing QUT doctoral research students.
QUTPRAs are provided to assist with general living costs. Awardees, who are not already in receipt of an external tuition fee scholarship, will also be granted a QUT HDR tuition fee sponsorship for the term of candidature.
Worthy opportunity for students to get a postgraduate research degree.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology, abbreviated as QUT, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
To assess the English language proficiency, the university accepts results from the following tests: IELTS (Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based); Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic); Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE); Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate research program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Creative Industries Faculty Faculty of Education Faculty of Health Faculty of Law QUT Business School Science and Engineering Faculty.
- Award: You’ll receive:
- a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($27,596 in 2019). The grant is tax-exempt for full-time students and can be used to support living costs.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Future and domestic international research students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Future and domestic international research students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must
- Meet the admission criteria for a PhD
- Apply for and be accepted into a PhD or professional doctorate.
You must meet English language proficiency requirements by 30 September 2017.
QUT Postgraduate Research Award The studentships are not Australian Government-funded scholarships. You and any dependents are not exempt from visa application fees under this application .
- English Language Requirements: To assess the English language proficiency, the university accepts results from the following tests: IELTS (Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based); Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic); Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE); Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
How to Apply: You must register your interest in a scholarship when you apply for your course by completing the ‘application’ section of the research degree application form. Indicate on your application that you want to be considered for a scholarship as part of our annual scholarship round.
If you have already applied for admission and want to be considered in the annual scholarship round, register your interest by contacting the Research Students Centre.