Humanitas University is offering merit-income based scholarships for EU students in Italy. The scholarship consists of a tuition waiver (discount on the tuition fees) worth between 7.000 and 10.000 € yearly.
The bursaries are available for the graduate program. These are awarded for pursuing the medical course. Non-European candidates are eligible to apply.
Excellent opportunity for Non-European candidates.
User Review( votes)
Humanitas University is an International Medical School based in Milan, built alongside the renowned Humanitas Research and Teaching Hospital.
Why at Humanitas University? The mission of the University of Humanities is to train world-class healthcare professionals through cutting-edge interactive learning methods and close integration with their clinical and research community.
University or Organization: Humanitas University
Course Level: Graduate program
Award: Tuition waiver
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Non-European candidates
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: March 14, 2021
Candidates who meet the following:
- A minimum score of High School Diploma of 90/100 or equivalent for those holding a non-Italian High School Qualification;
- Admissions Test Ranking Position within the best 50.
Moreover, 2 opportunities are reserved for those students who will be assigned to the first (1st) second (2nd ) and third (3rd ) income category according to the University Fee Regulation 2021-20.
The studentships are open to EU citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicant should apply for the medical admissions test and Send to the e-mail address [email protected] the following documents by March 14th, 2021.
- Admission Requirments: The sponsorship will be automatically renewed annually until graduation if you:
- maintain an average grade of 27/30 weighted by credits awarded (GPA)
- complete a minimum annual number of university credits (CFU) as specified in The grants Regulations.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have provide Motivation letter and Candidate’s Curriculum vitae (Résumé), Transcript of grades of the last three years of education, High School Diploma Final Grade, Two Presentation letter(s) written by teachers or relevant persons (if any), Tax forms and the other documents required for the ISEP income category assignation.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The scholarship might be a total coverage of the annual fee or a tuition waiver (discount on the tuition fees) worth 7.000 or 10.000 € yearly.