The Université Paris-Dauphine is pleased to announce the availability of scholarship named as Scholarships of Excellence for Master’s Degrees.
The selected students are expected to continue their PhD in one of Dauphine’s doctoral program where PhD scholarships & grants are available.
The L’Université Paris-Dauphine occupies a unique position in French higher education. Dauphine is renowned for its teaching in finance, economics, law, finance and mathematics, and business strategy.
Why at Université Paris-Dauphine – Its mission is to educate future generations of executives, entrepreneurs, leaders, and scholars to be both experts in their fields and socially responsible, cultured, open-minded members, of the community.
- University or Organization: Université Paris-Dauphine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD degree
- Scholarship Award: 15,000 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in France
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in finance, management, economics, sociology or political science, law, mathematics or computer sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship will be offered to foreign students who wish to follow a Master’s degree to prepare a PhD.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Before start process to complete your scholarship, you must take admission at the university in the subject which you wish to study. To apply applicants must send an application file to obtain a scholarship to contact @ fondation-dauphine.fr
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following documents along with the application: curriculum vitae, complete transcripts for each university year, a two pages maximum motivation letter, two letters of academic recommendation, a letter of support from the master’s track director to which they wish to apply.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who are going to apply for the scholarship will have to take admission in the PhD program at the Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefit: Available amount for the scholarship is 15,000 Euros gross per year.