The Kingsgate International School is pleased to offer fully-funded programmes for Academic, Sports, and Arts available for students in year 4-7. Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this application program.
Founded in 2017, Kingsgate International School is set to become Malaysia’s premier international school. We will offer a Kindergarten through to Year 13 program based on an International British curriculum. (For our inaugural opening we will offer Pre-Nursery through Year 7, however, may open year 8, depending on student enrollments.)
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The studentships are available for students in year 4-7.
Study Subject: financial aid positions will be awarded to students for the foundation year (2017/2018) in the following categories:
- academic programs
- Sports Scholarships
- Arts Scholarships (Fine and Performing Arts)
Award: Kingsgate International School award includes:
- Tuition Fees for one academic year (2017/2018)
- Uniforms, books, and resources (standard issued material)
the program does not include:
- School Meals
- Technology Fee
- Transportation Fee
- Additional, non-essential materials and resources
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Kingsgate International School selects scholarship recipients on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic achievement as documented by the applicant’s school results, standardized test scores and a test provided by Kingsgate International School.
- Demonstrated evidence that the applicant reflects the skills and a life mission that matches Kingsgate’s vision for innovation and global citizenship.
- Community involvement and leadership potential as demonstrated by the student’s personal statement, letters of recommendation and interviews with the selection panel.
Nationality: Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply: Students must:
- Complete the attached form.
- Write a 100 – 200-word personal statement outlining why they are a great candidate for Kingsgate International School (see below).
- Supply authenticated reports for at least 3 years from their current or previous schools.
- Supply a minimum of 3 confidential referee statements and recommendations.
- Complete scholarship tests in person (English, Mathematics and an Innovation Project).
- Attend an interview in person.
- Sports and Arts Scholarships must provide suitable evidence (or a performance) for the opportunity selection panel.
- Certified school transcripts (min. 3) that contain the student’s grades must be submitted with the attached application.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement that provides information about their community involvement, career goals and desire to contribute to their community. Applicants should consider the personal statement as equivalent to an interview. Personal statements must not be more than two pages in length. (100 – 200 words)
- A one-page letter of recommendation from three (3) people. At least one of the recipient’s teachers or a school official is required. The letters should detail the applicant’s background, achievements, leadership abilities and community involvement. Letters should contain personalized information about the applicant.
Application Deadline: application deadline is September 1, 2017.