Badr University in Cairo is offering scholarships for Egyptian students to pursue the undergraduate program. To be eligible, the student must have an Egyptian secondary school certificate “in public schools only”.
The main purpose of BUC is to ensure that their students are well prepared for the challenges they face in a rapidly changing world. The free study is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Excellent opportunity to get undergraduate studies in Egypt.
User Review( votes)
Badr University in Cairo is an Egyptian private university. BUC’s academic program offers students great opportunities and a healthy environment in which they have a passion for what they are doing.
Why at Badr University in Cairo? BUC will provide a wide range of campus facilities that are open to students, administrative staff, school members and the local community.
University or Organization: Badr University
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizens of Egypt
The program can be taken in Egypt
Application Deadline: Closed
The student must have an Egyptian secondary school certificate “in public schools only” according to the following sum:
- Faculty of Dentistry: 94% and more
- Faculty of Pharmacy: 93% and more
- School of Physiotherapy: 92% and more
- College of Engineering: 88% and more
- Faculty of Applied Arts: 80% and more
- College of Management and Financial and Economic Sciences: 75% and more
- College of Languages and Translation: 75% and more
- College of Nursing: 70% and more
- Citizens of Egypt are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply online by either submitting a hard copy of the C.V to the Human Resources office pr by sending it on e-mail: recruitment-at-buc.edu.eg.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the copy of the certificate of secondary school 2017, Extract from birth certificate, A recent social research showing the status of the student’s family, The origin of the vocabulary of salary for the father as well as for the mother if she works, Copy of student ID card, Copy of the national identity card of the father, mother and brothers and a copy of the birth certificates of the younger brothers, A receipt of electricity, gas and a modern telephone explaining the address of family residence.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a high school or equivalent degree.