Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University (FSMVU) is offering scholarships for foreign students. Scholarships are available for pursuing masters and Ph.D. program.
The selection criteria might be rigorous however all successful applicants will be awarded full scholarships. Starting from the 2015-2016 academic year, all successful applicants will receive 50% of scholarships from the University Board of Trustees.
Worthy offer to study at the Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University with financial help in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2010, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Vakif University (FSMVU) is a higher education institute. Its goal is to be at the forefront of Turkish higher education and research.
Why at Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University- FSMVU is a higher education institute, its goal is to be at the forefront of Turkish higher education and research. FSMVU provides varying amounts of scholarships to all students who attend FSMVU.
University or Organization: Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University
Course Level: Masters and Ph.D. program
Award: 50% of scholarships
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Turkey
Application Deadline: Closed
The candidates must meet the following conditions in order to be admitted as graduate students at Fatih Sultan Mehmet Vakif University:
- Must be a foreign national
- Master’s candidates must have an undergraduate degree, Doctorate and Proficiency and Art candidates must have Master’s degrees.
- Scholarships are awarded in the Department of Turkish Language and Literature, Civilization Studies, History, History of Science, Clinical Psychology- thesis Islamic, Clinical Psychology – nonthesis, Islamic Sciences, Architecture, Architectural Conservation –Restoration and Traditional Turkish Arts.
- Minimum Diploma GPA Conditions: Out of 100 points: for Master’s applicants their undergraduate diploma GPA’s must be a minimum of 65; for Doctorate and Proficiency in Art applicants their undergraduate GPA’s must be a minimum of 65 (75 if they do not have Master’s degrees) and their Master’s GPA’s must be a minimum of 75.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applications will be made through the online system.
- Admission Requirements: Master’s applicants must obtain a minimum of 55 and Doctorate applicants must obtain a minimum of 60 points in ALES (or GRE Math score of 610); Applicants who fail to provide an ALES/GRE score may be accepted on a conditional basis; the student must either provide the necessary ALES/GRE scores or achieve a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) by the end of the first semester.
- Language Requirement: For Scholarship applicants, students must provide proof of proficiency in a foreign language that is different than their mother language and the language of education.