The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is able to grant a limited number of full and partial awards to candidates who have been selected during a competitive review of all applicants. The bursaries are granted only to candidates from developing and economically-transitioning countries.
The International School of Agricultural Sciences offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the university The university believes that this egalitarianism fosters a productive intellectual environment where Senior and Junior Members can form meaningful relationships to the betterment of their research.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: support will be awarded in the faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
- Award: Types of Scholarships
- fully-funded programmes cover tuition, student dormitory housing on campus, medical insurance, monthly living stipend and student visa. the program does not cover application fees, round-trip airfare, initial living expenses, and a tuition deposit that will be returned to the payer at the end of the program. Candidates are required to fund these expenses.
- partial awards supplement candidates from developing countries who can provide funding from other sources.
Scholarship offers may be withdrawn and offered to applicants on the waiting list if the candidate does not meet the necessary requirements.
- Number of Awards: Not known.
- Nationality: The grant is available for international students.
- The award can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, include a completed application form together with your full application package during the application period, which is November 1 – March 1. Applications are to be submitted to the International School, not to the sponsor.