Saint Michael’s College is inviting all international undergraduate students to receive merit-based scholarships. The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The studentships are available for pursuing the undergraduate program. These awards are valued between $1,000 and 50% of tuition.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get an undergraduate program.
User Review( votes)
Saint Michael’s College is a private Catholic college of approximately 2,000 undergraduate students located in Colchester, Vermont, in the United States. There are over 40 student organizations.
Why at Saint Michael’s College? The college grants Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in over 30 majors to their 1,600 undergraduate students. Students can choose from over 100 different programs located around the globe and can choose a program by location or language, or from a variety of special Saint Michael’s programs.
University or Organization: Saint Michael’s College
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Award: $1,000 and 50% of tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Pathway students are eligible to receive scholarships for undergraduate study upon completion of their pre-academic program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a merit-based scholarship, simply indicate this on the application. Here are the steps you can take to apply:
- Supporting Documents: Applicants needs to complete one of our applications for admission. Submit that your official high school transcript is sent to the Admission Office, along with the School Report form, High School Transcripts, Achievements, Test Scores, Writing Sample, A Social Conscience.
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.