Refugee candidates should not miss this wonderful opportunity of participating in The grants program presenting by the Italian Ministry of Interior.
The purpose of these educational funds is to support those international candidates who have refugee status or international protection in pursuing any degree level program in Italian Public Universities.
Worthy offer for refugee candidates to study in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1861, the Ministry of the Interior is a cabinet-level ministry of the Italian Republic. It is a government agency of Italy.
Why at this program? This program has the motive to support students in their education. It will help applicants with providing them complete help for studying Italian Public Universities without any funding problem and build a bright future according to the chosen subjects.
Application Deadline: The applications will start from June 10, 2019, to July 15, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Refugee candidates and students with international protection of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for bachelors, masters, and PhD degree course at any Italian Public University.
- Admissible Criteria: If the students do not have international protection, then their application will be cancelled by the organizer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to the funds, aspirants must have to enrol in bachelors, masters, or a PhD degree program at one of the Italian Public Universities. After that, they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to enter such details as personal information, Italian fiscal code, certificate of international protection, residency permit, current refugee shelter, school/university degree, year of issue, email address. Also, attach a copy of the Italian identity document of a copy of the document certifying the international protection and a short CV.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for a bachelor’s degree, a bachelor’s degree for a master’s course and a master’s degree for a PhD degree program.
- Language Requirement: You need to demonstrate your English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in Italy.
Benefits: The value of funds will be decided yearly by the organization and provide help for students living at a higher distance from the university.