The ASU Foundation for a New American University and The MasterCard Foundation are pleased to announce the availability of The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at ASU.
The studentships are available for students of Sub-Saharan African countries. The award includes travel, tuition, housing, food, living expenses, internship.
Wonderful opportunity for Sub-Saharan African countries to study at Arizona State University.
User Review( votes)
This prestigious scholarship recognizes international students from Sub-Saharan Africa who come from the lowest socioeconomic quintiles and show outstanding academic and leadership abilities.
Those considered for this program demonstrate high academic achievement, exceptional records of service and activity in their schools and communities, and a commitment to return to Africa after their studies to make an impact on social and economic change in their home countries.
University or Organization: Arizona State University Foundation and MasterCard Foundation
Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students Sub-Saharan African countries
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: April each year
- For an undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree, candidates must be 29 years old or under at the time they apply.
- For a graduate (master’s) degree, candidates must be 35 years old or under at the time they apply.
- The studentships are available for pursuing bachelor degree level at Arizona State University in the USA.
- The students of Sub-Saharan African country can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The online application must be submitted by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the scans of certified copies of transcripts and national exam results for the last three years of secondary school must be emailed.
- Admission Requirments: Before being considered for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, every applicant must first meet the admissions requirements of the university. For some partners, tests like the SAT and/or TOEFL or IELTS are part of the standard requirements for all international students. Other university partners do not require these to be completed.
- The Scholars program provides financial assistance equivalent to the costs related to the attainment of a bachelor’s degree, which must be obtained within eight semesters, or four academic years.
- The award includes travel, tuition, housing, food, living expenses, internship experience in Sub-Saharan Africa, and cohort signature programs, such as a freshman retreat in northern Arizona, a Broadway show at Gammage Auditorium and a senior retreat.