The Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) is offering scholarships for Tanzanians students across Tanzania. The bursaries are available for students interested in pursuing Master of Science Programme in Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry as well as MMED in Pathology and Microbiology & Immunology.
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) is a constituent college of Tumaini University Makumira in Moshi, Tanzania.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing Master of Science Programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry as well as MMED in Pathology and Microbiology & Immunology.
- Award: Value of the scholarship KCMUCo will pay tuition fees and research funds to the university according to the submitted fees structure and a monthly stipend to the scholarship holder, covering the cost of living including accommodation. KCMUCo rates will apply for the monthly stipend.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Students from Tanzania are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- All applicants must have MD/ MBChB or equivalent as first degree
- Had a minimum pass of B+ grade in the subject aspire to pursue
- Had an overall minimum pass of B or GPA of 3.5
- The last university degree must have been completed less than six years ago at the time of application
- Applicant must have an admission offer from any recognized university in East Africa or official letter showing communication with the college that assures possible admission.
Documents to be included in the application
- Certified copies of certificates for university first degree, A level and O level
- Certified copies of transcripts for university first degree,
- Certified copies of transcripts for ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level secondary schools
- A CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Names and contact information for two referees
- Motivation letter describing why you wish to undertake this fellowship and how this will help your career (maximum one page)