If you have any interest in assessing, creating, and presenting news and information, then you are invited to take part in the KJF awards offered by the Board of Trustees for Journalism Education.
The training program is available to support students in earning money in the summer months from these partially unpaid voluntary works with the fund.
Good opportunity for student
User Review( votes)
Since 1978, the Board of Trustees for Journalism Education is an Austrian Media Academy in Austria. The board of trustees focuses on the extra-occupational education and training of journalists from all media.
Why at this program? The program assembles 70 seminars, workshops and training courses from all over Austria. It gives applicants the opportunity to think out of the box and do best for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for 2019-2020
- Eligible Countries: Only Austrian citizens are eligible for this opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for a training program at the board of trustees in the field of journalism.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidate must have an interest in the field of journalism.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants need to take admission in the training program at the University of Vienna and the University of Salzburg. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for the full fund.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents required but the university can ask at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: You must be a student of Communication Science at any of the two universities during the admission.
For freelance journalists, the cost will be 1,000 euro’s each, for students full grant, is available and for journalists from Lower Austria special award in the amount of 2,500 Euro is available.