The School of Informatics will offer up to 10 masters programmes for the 2017-2018 academic session. International students can apply for these endowments.
University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of The grants is to attract the best and most motivated people to Edinburgh.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination and curation of knowledge.
The sponsorship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Course Level: The studentships are available for masters degree programme at University of Edinburgh.
Study Subject: Eligible programmes include:
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence
- MSc in Cognitive Science
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Data Science
- MSc in Design Informatics
- MSc in Informatics
Number of Awards: Not Known
Award: Each support will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one academic year.
The award can be taken in the UK
- The financial aid positions will be awarded to international (non-EU) students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an eligible postgraduate Masters programme of study.
- The sponsorship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- In addition to the above academic qualifications, the selection panel will also take into account the financial circumstances of applicants to ensure that as far as possible a student’s financial situation does not impede a university education.
Nationality: International students can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The sponsorship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native-speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the University. University accept all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS centre.
How to Apply: Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal.
Application Deadline: The closing date for the opportunity application is April 3, 2017.