Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts, Hochschule Hof is awarding scholarships to qualified foreign students for winter semester. The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available for full-time students or double-degree students at the Hochschule Hof.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Scholarship Award: The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- Must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- Nationality: Foreign students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- Completed online application form
- Declaration of application – proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of the final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) – with an average rating
- Short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
- Only complete, legible and personally signed applications will be considered.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 20, 2019.