For the academic year 2017-2018 the Tilburg School of Humanities announces three scholarships available for excellent non-EEA students who are admitted to an undergraduate program at the Tilburg School of Humanities.
Tilburg University contributes to solving social issues. University achieves this mainly by developing and transferring knowledge and bringing together people from various disciplines and organizations. Quality of education, social orientation, and a strong campus feeling form the basis of university’s education.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate program.
Study Subject: The scholarship is to study BA Liberal Arts and Sciences and BA Online Culture: Art, Media and Society.
Scholarship Award: The TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence for non-EEA students in the undergraduate programs consists of a partial tuition waiver. In 2016-2017 this amount was € 4.000 at a tuition fee of € 8.000. The exact amount for 2017-2018 will be announced soon.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: To qualify for a Tilburg School of Humanities Scholarship for Academic Excellence, you must fulfill the following admission requirements, in addition to the regular requirements for admission to the bachelor’s program:
- Candidates must have been (conditionally) admitted to an undergraduate program at the Tilburg School of Humanities for the academic year 2017-2018
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results during their relevant secondary education. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 7.5 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class
- To prove that you are an excellent student you can send us a statement from your secondary education institution saying that you belonged to the top 10% of your class or with your average grade. This is not necessary if your average grade is specified on your transcript of records
- Candidates must hold a non-EEA passport
- Candidates should fill in the Scholarship Application Form
- Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University
Nationality: Non-EEA students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have been (conditionally) admitted to an undergraduate program at the Tilburg School of Humanities for the academic year 2017-2018
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: To apply for a TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence you should:
- Download the Scholarship Application Form
- State in the application form that you graduated with an average result of at least 7.5 (out of 10) during your secondary education, by providing a transcript of records and/or proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class.
- Send in the Scholarship Application Form together with your application package for the undergraduate’s program before the Scholarship deadline of 1 April 2017.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 1, 2017.