The University of Warwick is offering WMG Excellence Scholarships for UK and international students. financial aid positions will be awarded to students commencing the full-time MSc programme beginning in October 2022.
The University requires evidence that students‡ English Language capability is of a level that will enable them to succeed on their chosen course of postgraduate study.
Worthy offer for international students to get MSc program with study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Applicants whose academic qualifications meet the University‡s admissions requirements, but whose English language qualifications are not accepted as equivalent, may be offered a place at Warwick conditional on an acceptable English language qualification being achieved before they join the University.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a full-time MSc program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study subjects by the university.
- Awards: Over £750,000 – WMG Excellence The studentships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 10% to 50% tuition fee discount.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: the UK and international students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course starting October 2022.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track record and/or a strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, Awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organization may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimize nationality and gender diversity.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional).
The mode of applying is online. Applicants are required to commence for full-time MSc programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2022.
The applicant will need to provide:
- A completed application form & application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript of marks awarded so far (if you are currently studying) OR an original copy of final transcript/degree certificate (if you have completed your studies).
- English test result (if applicable)
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be academic references. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. The reference must be submitted directly to us by the referee.
- WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2022.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 10% to 50% tuition fee discount.