The University of Warwick is offering WMG Excellence Scholarships for UK and international students. financial aid positions will be awarded to students commencing full-time MSc programme beginning in September 2019.
The University requires evidence that student’s English Language capability is of a level that will enable them to succeed on thier chosen course of postgraduate study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Applicants whose academic qualifications meet the University’s admissions requirements, but whose English language qualifications are not accepted as equivalent, may be offered a place at Warwick conditional on an acceptable English language qualification being achieved before they join the University.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time MSc prgramme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study to subjects by the university.
- Award: WMG Excellence The studentships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 25% to 50% tuition fee discount.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and international students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting September 2019.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, Awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the program committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional).
The mode of applying is online. Applicant will need to provide:
- A completed application form & application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript of marks awarded so far (if you are currently studying) OR an original copy of final transcript / degree certificate (if you have completed your studies).
- English test result (if applicable)
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be academic references. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. The reference must be submitted directly to us by the referee.