Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining The grants Program provided by MSA University.
Beneficial offer for students to study at MSA University.
User Review( votes)
MSA University is a private university in Egypt. The university provides students with the First British Higher Education in Egypt and the Middle-East Region. It also helps students acquire creative abilities and commitments to lifelong learning.
Why at MSA University? MSA is a leading Egyptian private higher Educational institution with solid British universities partnerships. They offer advanced undergraduate and graduate academic programmes that support entrepreneurship, meet job market needs and run applied scientific research.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: MSA University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Up to 20% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Egypt.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants must have a minimum percentage of 90% in their previous degree and have to enrol in the undergraduate degree at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the following requirements:
- At least 8 O level subjects including:
- Passing Grade for O Level Subjects is C.
- Passing Grade for AS and AL Subjects is D.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at MSA, you are required to check the language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The MSA University will provide up to 20% tuition fee for students based on percentage.