With the collaboration of Industrial Research Foundation, the Technical University of Munich is offering the Scholarship for bachelor’s and master’s theses for the academic year 2020-21.
A fine program for students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1868, the Technical University of Munich is a research university with campuses in Munich, Garching, Freising-Weihenstephan and Dover, Singapore. It is one of the largest and most notable German institutes of technology.
Why at the Technical University of Munich? The university combines top-class facilities for cutting-edge research with unique learning opportunities for students. It is committed to finding solutions to the major challenges facing society.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2020
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and diploma thesis
- Award: EUR 500 per month
- Number of Awards: ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Germany.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or diploma thesis in a scientifically sound and practical manner.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarships are research grants for students of technical and natural sciences who have performed particularly well in the course of their studies and who want to work on their upcoming thesis in a scientifically sound and practical manner.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to complete the form for the masters and diploma thesis program at the Technical University of Munich.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your curriculum vitae of the student with photo,
- abitur certificate, proof of academic achievements, the brief conceptual content of the planned master’s or diploma thesis, a statement about the relevance of the topic for the industrial middle class, explanation of whether and, if applicable, with which industrial companies and expert opinion of the scientifically responsible and a second university lecturer.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefits: The Scholarship will provide EUR 500 per month. There are ten awards available for applicants.