Nottingham Trent University offers Postgraduate funding for Home, EU and International students in the UK. The grant is provided for full-time Masters studies in the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment.
This scholarship is not available for students applying to our March Architecture course. The sponsorship will cover £1,000 fee reduction. The scheme is open to self-funded students only. The application should be submitted till 25th July 2014.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): award is provided for full-time master’s course in the school of architecture, design and the built environment at Nottingham Trent University in the UK.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate degree level in the school of architecture, design and the built environment at Nottingham Trent University in the UK.
- Programme Provider: Nottingham Trent University in the UK
- The award can be taken at UK
- Number of award(s): Not Known
- Duration of award(s): Not Known
- Open for International Students: UK/EU and international students
To be eligible you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
-Apply for a 2013/14 full-time Masters course* in the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment by Friday 26 July 2013, and be offered a place on the course.
-Achieve a minimum of a 2.1 honours degree at undergraduate level from NTU.
– This scholarship is not available for students applying to our March Architecture course.
-Exceptional candidates with alternative qualifications will be also considered.
What does it cover? This support will cover £1,000 fee reduction.
How to Apply:
The students can register their interest in this application by email to adb.applications-at-ntu.ac.uk with their name and the course they have applied for.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 25th July 2013.