The School of Business is delighted to announce the School of Business Studentships at the University of Leicester in the UK.
This award covers full-time fee waiver at UK/EU or International rates depending on applicant status.
Fab choice for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded at the School of Business.
- Number of Awards: There are six studentships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: UK/EU/International applications welcome.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
All applicants must submit:
- A completed online postgraduate application form
- A PhD research proposal of no more than 4000 words.
- A 750-word Personal Statement
Why you are interested in the Studentship funding, with emphasis on how the financial assistance provided by this funding will enable you to undertake a PhD with the School of Business.
Applicants should state how they would make an interesting contribution to their field of study.
Applicants whose statement does not conform to the expectations outlined above, will not be considered for shortlisting
- Two references (preferably from academic institutions) either upload reference letters or add the contact details of referees when prompted.
- Copies of your degree transcripts and certificates from your first (Bachelors) and second degree (Masters)
- Evidence of English language capabilities was required if applicable
- The Studentship comprises a stipend of £14,777 plus a fee waiver (H/EU/International) for three years.
- This award covers full-time fee waiver at UK/EU or International rates depending on applicant status.
The successful applicants are also entitled to a Research Training Support Grant of £750 per annum to finance their research activities as appropriate.
- Studentship holders are full-time campus-based postgraduate students registered for a PhD at the University of Leicester. They receive a stipend over a period of three years. Please note that Studentship holders are not formally contracted to assist with teaching or research during this period.