City University London is offering international awards for International (non-EU) applicants. The School is committed to providing financial support to high-caliber international students on Computer Science and Library and Information Science courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
The grants, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. The studentships are only available to students paying the full fee on one of the participating courses.
User Review( vote)
City, University of London is an independent member institution of the University of London. Established by Royal Charter in 1836, the University of London consists of 18 independent member institutions with outstanding global reputations and several prestigious central academic bodies and activities.
- Application Deadline: The deadlines are:
- Round One: 1 March 2019
- Round Two: 1 May 2019
- Round Three: 1 July 2019 (this is the absolute deadline for applications for 2019/20 entry)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a Masters degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for following MSc programmes: Artificial Intelligence, Business Systems Analysis, and Design, Computer Games Technology, Cyber Security, Data Science, Human-Computer Interaction Design, Information Science, MSc/MA Library Science, Software Engineering
- Award: The grants, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (non-EU) applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International (non-EU) applicants are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: financial aid positions will be offered to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2019.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Once you have applied to one of our Masters’ programmes, complete the SMCSE International application Form to be considered for this application .