The University of Birmingham is offering School of Mathematics – School Scholarships at a postgraduate research level. Scholarships are available for UK and EU students.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Fab chance for candidates
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral research program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Mathematics. Scholarships are awarded within the School of Mathematics.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships cover all tuition fees and a maintenance allowance of approximately £14,777
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for UK and EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for UK and EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
UK/EU students studying Mathematics course at the postgraduate research level.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: All scholarships offered by the School of Mathematics are open to students who have applied for a place on our Ph.D. program. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please indicate this when asked ‘how do you intend to fund your studies?’ on the application form.
Applicants should note that they need to secure a place and funding in order to begin postgraduate work at Birmingham.
On this form, applicants are asked: “How do you intend to fund your studies”. If applicants wish to be considered for the award of a scholarship, please indicate this here.