The School of Anthropology and Conservation is welcoming highly motivated students to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship. The scholarship program is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program aims to attract students from around the world to join one of the School of Anthropology and Conservation undergraduate degree programs.
User Review( votes)
The School of Anthropology and Conservation at the University of Kent is a multinational research community aiming for real-world impact. It transforms lives and communities through the power of discovery, learning and creative expression in an inclusive environment.
Why at the University of Kent? The university provides students with a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here, they can get advice from professionals for career development learning and industry exposure.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: School of Anthropology and Conservation
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the School of Anthropology and Conservation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- An application must have been made for a single honours undergraduate degree course offered by the School of Anthropology and Conservation at the University of Kent, beginning in September 2020;
- Must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- Must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer;
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date;
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates have to submit the applications via the applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic you are passionate about and which is relevant to your selected degree program.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a degree at Kent, you need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language requirements to prove your written and spoken English at the required level for undergraduate study.
This scholarship of £2000 per year contributes to the cost of your tuition fees for your undergraduate degree coursework.